Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Babies!

I was checking out the weeds in the flower garden at Moms and came across this little guy, sitting in the old lilac bush. He was calling for Momma to bring him something to eat, I guess. I was within 3 feet of him, and he never did leave. I think this is a baby Chickadee. Love those tufts over his eyes!
One of our hens went broody and wanted to be a momma. We gave her two eggs to hatch and this is the result. Only this one hatched. It is the tiniest little chick I have ever seen! Lets hope this is a pullet baby. (a girl chick).

I spotted this flower in a friends yard and just had to take a photo of it. It is a Gerbera Daisy. I love the way it is colored! So pretty.

Signs of improvement with Missy are tiny, but we think we see a little. I watched her lick her back foot yesterday and she has not been able to do that up until now. We think she sits up on her chest longer too, instead of laying flat out all the time. Can't wait until she can walk again and I won't have to carry her outside and out to the back field to 'go potty'.



No comments: