Thursday, November 22, 2007

Today, we went to the father in laws home for Thanksgiving Day. On the way we stopped at E's daughters home and visited with the family and grandsons. The boys, ages 7 and 4, had a blast wrestling with Papaw W. Especially the youngest. Here are some photo's I took today. I think they wore Papaw out! We don't see them a lot as they live 1 1/2 hours north of us.

We saw the first snow flakes of the winter, as we drove north too. I am so ready for spring and warm weather!


Received some nice compliments on the 'thinnner' me from some family members that hadn't seen me since early in the year.


We arrived home just at dark, in time to feed the beasties, and OH, I forgot to mention another beastie that we acquired today! Father-in-law gave us a new kitten. I did not want another one, as our little dog thinks they are her toys. And I don't want this kitten or any other injured, like Elliot was, with the dog chewing on them. This kitty is in a wire cage in the barn. She has a litter box, food and water and a nest box, inside her cage. She is safe for the night at least. Now to teach that -------- dog that cats are off limits! How to do that? Especially when we aren't home during the day?


So, how about a Name the Kitty contest? I will post a photo of her as soon as I can take a picture of her and will let my vast audience of readers name her!!

No comments: