Sunday, January 23, 2011

Catching Up!

I have neglected this blog long enough. As this is a new year, I will start where I left off and try to keep it up to date and interesting. There is always something going on, whether it is with the the gardens in summer, something being concocted in the kitchen, or maybe just the pets and their silly antics!                   

This photo is one I took this past week from the living room window of a clients home. They live on a hill overlooking Lake Monroe and have an eagles nest in their back yard! She graciously gave me permission to take a few photos.
I have been impatiently waiting for warmer weather. I look out the window...no, the snow is still there! I so want to get my hands in some nice warm garden dirt! This has been going on long enough, in my not so humble opinion!! Go away winter!!

No comments: