Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Last night I woke up during the night, with Cinnamon Rolls on my mind! I wondered if that same Pan Roll recipe would work for these. After I came in from the morning feeding I mixed these up, using the mixer again. I substituted some White Whole Wheat flour for part of the white and rolled it out, spread it with softer butter, cinnamon and brown sugar. Rolled it into a log, sliced it, put it into the pan, let it raise for 30 minutes and we had hot Cinnamon Rolls for breakfast! How is that for making a dream come true? Crazy isn't it?

4 comments:

Bluebird74 said...

OHHHHHH myyyyyyyyyy, they look so good!!!!!!!!!! My mouth is watering, yes that is how it is sometimes, hey dream about those wonderful fruit cakes you used to make ok :))))

Rachel said...

I think I really NEED that recipe!!

Jeanie said...

When did you say that I should be on the look out for my package?! LOL

I agree with Sarah and add, That is shameful torture! ;)

Farm Girl said...

All you guys are just too cute!