Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Hello everybody it has been a long time! I am enjoying myself emensly, I had breakfast with my big sister today at 6:00 a.m. made a chocolate cake in the microwave and went out to help her feed the horses and back in the house by 7:15 and sitting here in the sunshine (that I don't ever see in the morning) at her computer talking to ya'll!!!!! How is that for a morning?! I came up here last night after work to go to a photography club meeting with her in Blomington. It was very interesting the man speaking had produced a book on the Amish of Indiana and had composed a slide show for us at the meeting. He had no trouble taking pictures of them and even there faces. He said they told him they would not pose but if they where working he could take as many of them as he wanted. Probably because he told them it was to be a tribute to the Amish and there way of life. He even had pictures from Martin/Davis county where I live and I reconized some of the locations.
Well I'm off to Mom's house today to have a wonderful dinner with them.. It worked out real good because I just happened to have today off and they invited me to come and eat how nice!! I would never turn down a chance to eat at my Mama's table if I can help it!! That is what Sharon and me made the chocolate cake for so we would have contrubution too.
I guess I better get off here so I can get on the road to Mom's house I have a little ways to go today but I don't mind I think it is going to be a beautiful day!!! Sarah Belle

No comments: