Saturday, August 06, 2005


I enjoyed my day today since it was Saturday and we were both home. We went to town, stopping at a couple of yard sales on the way home. I look for books, especially westerns, but anything that looks interesting. Saw a lot of junk.
I checked out my messages and found one from the lady that is adopting my horse. It looks like he might be leaving next week. EEEEKK! It is so close and I think it might really happen! It just seemed like a dream or a far away thought, but now it is reality! I talked with the truck driver for quite a while, trying to get a feel for his experience or philosophy of horses and hauling. Not having met him, this is scary, putting my horse in someone else's care.

We went out for ice cream after all the feeding and chores were done.

No comments: