Friday, November 25, 2005

Here is a Thanksgiving photo of 'The Girls'. Being scattered around the country it is not easy to get everyone together. I am thankful for a wonderful family, loving parents and sisters. We get along well together (thanks to our parents) and enjoy each others company. The dinner on Thanksgiving Day was soooo gooood! Can we have a Thanksgiving day monthly, where everyone brings something? Especially Shoo Fly Pie and Pumpkin Trifle??? Yum!!!

It was hard to leave and go back home, but Ed was waiting for me. I took him home a plate full and he enjoyed his too. He went hunting, but didn't get anything. It was 19° and pretty windy when I got home at 6:00 PM and he was so cold from sitting out in the wind in a tree, that he was shaking! I hate being cold so that is something I just could not see me doing!
'Ain't' no venison worth that kind of weather.

 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Nice picture, Sarah Beth did a good job! I want a copy of it.