Saturday, November 12, 2005

My sunset photo. I can't get away from the power lines, since we live almost under them. The sunset was so pretty, I took several photos, as it changed every minute or so.

Today was such a nice day, it is hard to believe that it is the 12th of November! It was 70° and breezy and just a wonderful day! We moved all the equipment out of the shed behind the barn and made space to put the horse trailer under the roof for the winter. Then we rearranged everything else and put it back. (The tractor, the bush hog, the manure spreader, the riding lawn mower, and various other stuff). That is something we have been wanting to do for a long time. I'm glad it is done. We can even get it out in a hurry if we need too. But at least it won't sit out in the winter weather. Now it will just be a home for the birds that roost under the shed at night. OH, well, I guess they need shelter too!
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Those two pictures really do look quite similar. Neat! According to my camera Jessice took the picture about 5:50 PM.

Jeanie said...

Love the sunset! So glad nothing bad happened to Ed or you as you were watching it all happen. It is such a helpless feeling! Did Ed bail or ride it out? David's tractor is small enough that he can usually just step off of it. He has turned it over 2 times that I know about. What can I make with very ripe pears?