Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Now do you suppose they overloaded this poor donkey???? I just wonder if such a thing had happened to him before? I sure hope his load was made significantly lighter!!!

My today was pretty ordinary. I did some laundry and folded it and put it away. At noon I took some hay out to the horses for their lunch. They started munching right away. I peeked in the hen house and yep, there were 4 eggs in the nest box! Winter isn't a good time for getting lots of eggs. The hens slow down their production until the days start to lengthen again. (We could put lights in their house but haven't done it yet). We get more than we can use as it is.

For supper we had sliced turkey breast, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, and for dessert, we has some wonderful chocolate chip cookies that a friend in Illinois sent me! They were yummy!

 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Poor donkey, he looks like he could be sleeping up there.