Saturday, November 26, 2005

Today I tried explaining to Maddie about our Thanksgiving dinner. And this is her opinion of Turkey and Pumpkin Trifle!! She wanted to gag, obviously!! She has strange tastes too though, she like to eat birdseed, and she isn't even a bird! I guess, we all have odd tastes if you really think about it.

Ed and I went to the sawmill and cut another truckload of firewood. We have more wood now, than we have ever had at one time! Lets hope that that doesn't mean we are going to have an extra cold winter! So far, winter has been rather kind. Pretty warm and unseasonable. But I like it this way. This make winter seem shorter, right?? Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ruth said...

I love it!

Jeanie said...

Thanks for the laugh! I feel better. ;)

What kind of a deal do you have for firewood from a sawmill? There is one right up Hwy 58 from us. Might be something that I could ask about here?

Love all the pictures! So glad that you started this blogging thing.

Yes, it is great to have a loving family. XOX to all!