Tuesday, February 07, 2006

To day wasn't the best day I've had. I heard a siren, (we hear them often going down the road). But this one turned in our drive way and came up here to the house. But they had the wrong driveway. They were looking for Sherry and Carol's house next door. There were already two sheriff's cars next door. I don't know what happened, but Carol passed away last night. It was such a shock to me, and everyone else too. We really liked Carol, she was such a happy person. It is hard to beleive that she won't be waving at us across the drive way now.

I went to the Photography Club meeting tonight. We had a speaker from the Indianapolis Star. She was one of the photographers. She told her story and brought lots of photos of her work. It was very interesting. She did a story on a small church that was meeting in an empty storefront and said she didn't beleive in God before that. But she and her husband started to attend church there, and she gave her heart to the Lord and was saved from that experience, and she told this testimony to our photo club of some 60 people.

So today, I experienced a sad ending and a happy new life. Full circle.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your neighbor. death is always such a hard thing to deal with, especially when it hits so close to home. working at the flower shop we get calls everyday for funeral flowers - when I hear it's for someone whom I knew (or knew the family) it is hard to take.